Relish: The Dreamer

Monday, September 1, 2008

The Dreamer

Teachers in school would always make observations of me of being a dreamer. Even my close friends say the same. My mind would wonder off and take me to places my body has not been yet but i would experience the great feelings in my heart and believed that whatever i dreamt up would be achieveable- i like building nothin into something beautiful in my head. I guess this is what people say, building sandcastles in the air! I really like that phrase very much and i believed in it! I didn't understand why people would diss something so wonderful. I still do not.

I see things as i would have them be, instead of as they are. So i embarked on my own journey of creating countless opportunites everyday. And always, if i did my best, it is just right in front of me.

Besides knowledge of current affairs and daily news which are translated for my clients, i have 3 pillars that support me through a day.


Always think positive
You can't always control your circumstances. But you can control your own thoughts. There is nothing either good or bad, only your thinking makes it so. It is not the situation, it's your reaction to the situation. Life at any time can become difficult. Life at any time can become easy. It ALL depends on how you adjust yourself to life. What you see is what you get.

Focus/ Visualise
Without goals there is no achievement. A set definitive objective must be established if you're to accomplish anything in a big way. Decide what you want. The world will turn aside and let you pass if you know where you're going. Goals give you a starting place and a destination.Determine what you want. Decide on your major objectives, targets and destination.

It is also important to know how to concentrate on it. Focus your full energy on important matters instead of frittering it away on meaningless things. Gather in your resources, rally all your faculties, marshal all your energies, focus all your capacities upon attaining your objectives!

We must remind yourself this every morning and every night before we sleep. Make it a habit! We must also remind ourselves at every moment our mind has space. Conscious? We must be! We can plant our own dream with a goal...and the sun's rays do not burn until brought to a focus!

Support


If you think you are not, you are right. If you think you are, you are also right.


I won 2 Awards in 2 Different categories!

It was fulfilling to get together for Friday nite drinks with the others and it was with much laughter- photos Part 1 and Part 2.


Incentive Trip to Malaysia

It was Sarah and I's first incentive trip together and we're committed to many more! Though we were extremely worn out from lil "me" time the past 2 months, we were excited and appreciative we were enjoying the rewards, TOGETHER. What better way than to enjoy with a good friend! Hugz!

Here are the photos (Part 1) and Part 2 of our day trip.

No comments: