Relish: The Graceful Dead

Friday, October 31, 2008

The Graceful Dead

"Corpse Bride" Emily, an undead girl in a moldy, flowing wedding dress

My version of EMILY :)

2 Halloween parties for the past 2 weeks, made me have nightmares!

Angie wanted to have a Halloween party at her place since she'll be leaving for New York for the next few years. So she went out to the stores to buy pieces to turn her house into Tanslyvannia and invited 13 of us over. It was a gluttony time for me with delicious fresh mushroom soup made by Jessica and a wide dinner spread prepared individually by each of us, i was just happy watchin The Exorcist and The Scary Movie with a tub of ice cream after that. I was the official photographer, hence i came as the DEAD photographer. I didn't need to dress up, i already looked dead myself!

Eager to the be creeped out on the ghost trail at the Night Safari with everyone else dressed up, i met Alexxis' and Belle & co only to find word that Night Safari is packed and some even waitied for hours to get in. So... we had our lil fun outside :) I didn't have much time to shop for get ups but hey! i was EMILY (all accidental!) from Tim Burton'sCorspe Bride.

Pictures at Tanslyvannia
Pictures from the ghostly trail

No comments: